Online & Mobile Banking
South Shore Bank gives you online banking tools to keep your money with you wherever you go, so you can have convenient, secure access to your money, anywhere, anytime.
- • View account balances and transaction activity
- • Review your monthly eStatements
- • Transfer funds between your South Shore Bank accounts, passbook accounts excluded.
- • View copies of your cleared checks - both front and back
- • Use Bill Pay to schedule and track secure online payments
- • Make expedited bill payments to qualifying payees*
- • Receive bills online from qualifying payees*
- • Pay South Shore Bank loans
- • Export transaction information to Quicken®
South Shore Bank makes it easy to bank from anywhere! Explore our mobile banking tools and services.
- Mobile Web Banking
- Text Banking
- Mobile Deposit
It's easier than ever to make purchases with the simple tap of your finger. Whether you're using a smartphone, tablet, watch, or computer, digital wallets make it easy to use your South Shore Bank card to buy groceries, gifts, and everything in between.
Whether it’s saving you a trip to the ATM or taking out the guesswork of divvying up the lunch tab, Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send and request money. Funds are sent directly to the recipient’s account in a matter of minutes**, and all you need is the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile phone number.
Manage your debit card right through your South Shore Mobile Banking app!
- Fraud Protection
- Control Spending
- Review Balances and Transactions
Free Credit Score and Monitoring
Keeping an eye on your credit score is key to understanding your financial outlook, and your right as a consumer. Get notified when changes are made to your score.
*Payees capable of receiving overnight electronic payments and sending e-Bills