As a South Shore Bank Online Banking user, you can securely monitor your South Shore Bank accounts and manage a variety of routine banking transactions from anywhere. When you enroll you will have 24-hour access to our suite of convenient remote banking services including Bill Pay and eStatements.
- View account balances and transaction activity
- Review your monthly eStatements
- Transfer funds between your South Shore Bank accounts, passbook accounts excluded.
- View copies of your cleared checks - both front and back
- Use Bill Pay to schedule and track secure online payments
- Make expedited bill payments to qualifying payees*
- Receive bills online from qualifying payees*
- Pay South Shore Bank loans
- Export transaction information to Quicken®
To use Online Banking, you need to use an internet browser that supports 128-bit encryption. Make sure your internet browser is up-to-date.
Have questions? Need more information?
Check out our FAQs or contact our Client Information Center today by calling (781) 682-3715 or you can email us at cic at southshorebank dot com
*Payees capable of receiving overnight electronic payments and sending e-Bills