Mortgage Loan Servicing
When is my mortgage payment due?
Please refer to your mortgage loan note for the specific terms, such as due date. With the servicing change, your due date remains the same. Your billing statement reflects the current due date and grace period. The billing statement also states the late charge amount added to your account if the payment is not received by the end of the grace period .
How do I make my monthly mortgage payments?
Clients have several convenient options available to make their payment.
- In Person - Payments can be processed in any of our convenient branch and Face 2 Face locations. Visit our website at www.southshorebank.com/locations for a listing of our locations & hours.
- Automatic payments from your South Shore Bank account - When your payment is coming from your South Shore Bank Checking or Savings Account we can set up a Automatic Transfer to make the payment on the date that you choose. To sign up, fill out the Transfer Set Up Form.
- Automatic Payment Service (ACH) – Sign up for our Automatic Payment Service from your Checking or Savings Account at a different institution. This option offers you the added convenience of choosing your payment date. To sign up, fill out the Automatic Payment Authorization Form.
- Bill Pay - If you have a Checking Account with South Shore Bank, you can sign up for Online Banking with Bill Pay by visiting, www.southshorebank.com and selecting “Enroll in Online Banking,” from our homepage. Pay your Mortgage through Bill Pay. This option allows you to initiate either one-time payments or recurring payments directly from our Online Banking system. Plus, you can choose the date the payment is sent and you don’t have to pay for stamps and envelopes!
- Telephone Payments - You can call our Client Information Center (CIC) 800.875.3553 or 781.682.3715 to make a payment from any of your South Shore Bank deposit accounts during normal business hours, Monday through Friday 7:00 A.M.–7:00 P.M and Saturday 7:00 A.M – 2:00 P.M.
- Mail - You can mail your mortgage payment with the coupon directly to our Loan Servicing Center: South Shore Bank Attn: Loan Servicing Center P.O. Box 151, Weymouth MA 02188.