All South Shore Bank Consumer Credit Cards enjoy these benefits:
- ID Theft Resolution with Wallet Protection
- Mastercard Global Services
- Liability protection for fraudulent transactions
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Multiple payment options, including online banking, in a branch, or by mail
- EMV “Smart Chip” technology
- Online access to statements and transactions
- Paperless statements
- Extra cards for other family members at no additional cost
- Apple Pay®, Google Pay®, and Masterpass™ – Mobile Wallets
- 2 Way Fraud Text Alerts
Download the myApex Card app today!
You can use the the myApex Card app to:
- Access your account from anywhere - check account balances, freeze or unfreeze your card
- Monitor spending - view pending and posted transactions, setup automatic payments and initiate a balance transfer
- Real-time alerts and spend controls:
- Turn on purchase alerts to be notified when a purchase is made over a set threshold
- Monitor potential suspicious activity by receiving alerts when purchases are made online, by phone, by mail or outside of the U.S.
- Receive payment due alerts
- Set up spend limits per day or transaction to control spending.
All credit cards are subject to credit approval. Ask for details.
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Certain restrictions, limitations, and exclusions apply. Please consult your Guide to benefits for specific benefit configuration.
*For details on Rewards Program, please visit: https://southshorebank.myapexcard.com/#p=application/rewardsTerms. Rewards options are subject to change without notice.
**Upon approval, a letter will be mailed acknowledging your new account. The Rewards Bonus period begins on the date of the new account letter and ends 90 days later.
***We group similar merchant category codes into Purchase Categories that are used to calculate the stated rewards. We make every effort to include all relevant merchant category codes in the listed Purchase Categories. However, even though a merchant or the items that it sells may appear to fit within a Purchase Category, the merchant may not provide us with the merchant code that will fall within that Purchase Category. Because of this, we cannot guarantee that a purchase will qualify for more than the standard 1% (one percent) cash back as any purchase where a merchant uses a category code outside of the eligible Purchase Category does not qualify for additional cash back.
Apple Pay® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Samsung pay® is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Google Pay® is a registered trademark of Google LLC.