You can upload your account information directly into QuickBooks®, right from our Business Online Banking System which gives you the power to manage your business more effectively.
- No manual data entry - Once you're set up, download all your transactions right into QuickBooks® instead of typing them
- Reconcile data- Web Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy
- No duplicate transactions -Web Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions
- Easier to use - Web Connect files may be automatically opened by QuickBooks® directly from the South Shore Bank Online Banking site, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded
- Automatic account setup - Simply initiate a download to QuickBooks® from the South Shore Bank Online Banking site, and QuickBooks® sets up your accounts for you with your data already up to date
To use Business Online Banking, you need to use an internet browser that supports 128-bit encryption. Recent versions of both Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer will work. If you don't have a current version, visit either the Netscape Navigator or Microsoft sites to download a copy today!
First, you will need a Customer ID and Password. With Web Connect, your Customer ID and Password are the same as the ones you use to log in to the South Shore Bank Online Banking site.
Once enrolled, you are ready to enable your accounts in QuickBooks®.*
Download the QuickBooks® Getting Started Guide:
Have questions? Need more information?
Contact our Commercial Banking Group through our Business Contact Us Form or call us toll free at (800) 875-3553.
*You must purchase QuickBooks in order to utilize the Online Banking feature. It is not supplied by the Bank. South Shore Bank cannot be held responsible for any product or service provided to you by QuickBooks. This upload capability is provided solely as a convenience to you.