Donations & Sponsorships
South Shore Bank is committed to serving the needs in the communities where we live and do business. As a local institution, we aren’t just bankers. We’re neighbors. You’ll find us next to you at local events, volunteering for important causes and helping to grow our community.
Please review the following guidelines for giving. If your organization qualifies, please complete and submit the request form.
General Guidelines: The requesting organization or program should assist our local communities and benefit people living within the counties we serve.
- All donation requests should be made at least 30 days before funds are needed.
- All donation requests must be submitted on the Request Form, available at www.southshorebank.com or any branch location. Form to be completed in its entirety.
- Monetary Donation or Sponsorship. See General Guidelines.
- In-Kind Donations of promotional items. See General Guidelines.
- Volunteers. In addition to supporting our local organizations financially, we believe that in order to make a community really shine, it takes people volunteering to help. If your organization needs a little help, let us know.
It is South Shore Bank’s practice to support non-profit groups as a whole rather than donations for individual requests, for profit businesses, government agencies, travel support, political organizations, campaign causes or candidates, or for lobbying or religious purposes.
While donations to individuals do not qualify, South Shore Bank may instead elect to contribute directly to the organization.
How to Apply:
To apply for support from South Shore Bank, please complete the Donation or Sponsorship Request Form and submit in person to any branch, by email at CommunitySupport at southshorebank dot com, or mail to:
South Shore Bank
Attn: Maryellen Leahy
1530 Main St
Weymouth, MA 02190