Donations & Sponsorships
South Shore Bank supports local non-profits and community organizations in many different ways. To facilitate the processing of your request you will be prompted through TWO screens. Please complete all fields and attach the required documentation to submit your request. You will receive an email from no-reply at Kadince dot com once your request has been submitted.
Please complete the entire form providing as much detail as possible.
Indicate appropriate donation type, in the notes section of your application, based on the following definitions:
- SPONSORSHIP - A request to fund an event or advertisement that allows South Shore Bank to receive recognition for their gift.
- DONATION - A request for a specific dollar amount where no formal recognition is offered.
South Shore Bank will consider requests that meet the following criteria:
- Requestor is a non-profit group or organization within the geographic markets served by South Shore Bank.
- Requestor is not a competitor of South Shore Bank nor represents a conflict of interest.
- South Shore Bank has not already made a donation to the organization/individual within the calendar year.
- The request has been submitted with a minimum of 60 days advance notice.
Extra consideration will be given to clients of South Shore Bank and organizations that our employees are involved with.
- Complete the entire form.
- Attach supporting documentation e.g. flyers, photos, brochures.
Our Community Support Team meets monthly. If your request is approved we will notify you within 60 days.