Official “South Shore Bank Wollaston Branch Move Giveaway" Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY. “South Shore Bank Wollaston Branch Move Giveaway” (or the “Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of July 23, 2018. South Shore Bank (the “Sponsor”) and its parents, subsidiaries, and all associated agencies and each of their respective parent corporations, subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees, vendors, contractors or agents and each of the participating merchants and their parents, subsidiaries, sales representatives, and employees (all of the foregoing collectively “Giveaway Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses), are not eligible to enter or win a Giveaway.
- GIVEAWAY PERIOD AND SELECTION OF WINNERS. The Giveaway entry period begins on July 23, 2018 at 8:30 AM EDT and ends at 1:00 PM EDT on September 15, 2018 (07/23/18 - 09/15/18). One winner will be selected at random pursuant to these Official Rules.
- GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS. To enter, during the Giveaway Period, go to our Wollaston branch location during the giveaway period of 07/23/18 - 09/15/18 – the random drawing period. Limit of one (1) entry per person per Giveaway period.
Entries must be received no later than 1:00 PM EDT on Saturday 09/15/18 (the “Entry Period End Date”). Limit one (1) entry per person per Giveaway Period. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, invalid, late, or illegible entries, which will be disqualified. All entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
- PUBLICITY. As a condition of entry into the Giveaway, except where prohibited by law, each entrant by entering and the Winner (defined below) by accepting a Prize (defined below) grants to the Sponsor and Sponsor’s affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees, all right, title and interest in and to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Giveaway entrant’s name, city, state and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this Giveaway, without additional review, compensation, permission, or approval.
- PRIZES. One prize consisting of: (1) $1,000.00 South Shore Mastercard® Gift Card. The total estimated retail value of the prize is $1,000.00. Prizes awarded will not be replaced if lost or stolen. No substitutions are allowed except, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, an equal or greater value item may be provided. The winner will be notified by Monday, September 24, 2018. Prize will be awarded provided it is validly claimed by Friday, September 28, 2018; after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prize awarded. All taxes on the Prize, if any and other expenses related to accepting and/or using the Prize not listed in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the Winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the Prize, if applicable.
- THE GIVEAWAY ENTITIES (INCLUDING EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AFFILIATES) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY ARISING FROM USE OR REDEMPTION OF THE PRIZE.
- GENERAL RULES. By entering or participating in the Giveaway, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, the terms and conditions of the Sponsor’s websites, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. By entering the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Official Rules or in the Giveaway itself. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Giveaway. Giveaway Entities are not responsible for (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information or (ii) unauthorized human intervention or error in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway drawing that may occur in connection with the administration of the Giveaway, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway (or any portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at Sponsor’s sole discretion to disqualify the Entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or (b) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service. Giveaway Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any Prizes.
Giveaway Entities make no warranties, and herby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with this Giveaway. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In any cause of action, the Giveaway Entities’ liability will be limited to One Hundred Dollars ($100 USD), and in no event shall the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorneys’ fees and/or experts’ fees and costs. By participating in the Giveaway, each entrant waives the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
- PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS. By participating in the Giveaway entrants (including the Winner) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. By accepting the prize, the Winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Giveaway or receipt or redemption of the prize. The Winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Giveaway or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to conflicts of laws principals in any jurisdiction. Exclusive venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts located in the State of Massachusetts. The potential winner will be required to complete an IRS Form W9 and provide his or her Social Security number for tax reporting purposes. Non-compliance with the foregoing or with these Official Rules in any way, the inability to contact any potential winner (as specified above), any potential winner's rejection of his or her Grand Prize or return of Grand Prize or prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor's discretion, the awarding of the applicable prize to the next participant being drawn.
- RULES/WINNERS’ LIST REQUIREMENTS. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the Winners, you may inquire at the Wollaston branch of the South Shore Bank.
- SPONSOR: South Shore Bank, (“South Shore Bank”), a Massachusetts bank with its principal office located at 1530 Main Street (Poole's Corner and Headquarters), Weymouth, MA 02190.
® Registered trademark of MasterCard International Inc.