Can I download account information into Quick Books® ?
South Shore Bank now offers Direct Connect to download account information into QuickBooks®, which gives you the power to manage your business more effectively.
How can I ensure a successful Mobile Deposit?
- Endorse the back of your check by signing your name and write phrase: For Mobile Deposit Only at South Shore Bank*
- When prompted, enter the check amount carefully to ensure it matches your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking photos.
- Keep the check within the camera view-finder screen and be sure that all four corners are visible.
- Include as little surrounding check area as possible.
- Place your check on a solid, dark background before taking your photo.
- Be sure to keep your phone flat and steady when taking your photo.
- Confirm that a) the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit, and b) the MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.
*With the new indemnity provision of Federal Regulation CC, this step must be completed. South Shore Bank reserves the right to decline any deposit that is not properly endorsed.
How can I get a copy of a check?
Please view your account online and select the check number you’d like to view or call our Client Information Center at 781.682.3715 and a copy can be retrieved.
How do I sign up for Business Online Bill Pay?
How safe are my deposits?
What if I've lost my ATM or debit card and need a replacement?
If you lose your ATM or debit card, contact us immediately to cancel your card and request a new one. Or if you have Mobile Banking with Manage My Cards or utilize the CardValet® App, you can turn off the card yourself, then call us!
During business hours, please contact our Client Information Center at (781) 682-3715. After business hours, please call (800) 554-8969.
What is the bank's routing number?
Where can I learn about Online Security and Identity Theft Prevention?
You can learn about Privacy, Online Security and Identity Theft Prevention at our Privacy and Security page.