Learn More About ID Theft
Don’t Be A Victim of Identity Theft! Protect your information.
South Shore Bank has extensive safeguards in place to keep your personal and financial information private. We remind you that we will never call and ask you for personal or banking information.
How you can protect vital information
Identity thieves cannot operate if they don’t have key personal information
- Never provide personal information unless you have initiated the contact.
- Review your credit card and bank statements for unauthorized or suspicious activity.
- Shred unnecessary financial documents and mail solicitations.
- Make sure your computer has up-to-date spyware and security software.
- For more information regarding identity theft prevention, or to report a complaint, visit FTC ID Theft, or call them at 1-877-IDTheft. If you have had any suspicious activity pertaining to your banking accounts, be sure to notify South Shore Bank by calling, (781) 682-3715.