It’s as easy as point, click and deposit! Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit checks using the South Shore Mobile Bank App on your smartphone anywhere and anytime.
- Easy to Use
- Allows Faster Access to your money
- Available when and where you are – 24/7
Tips to ensure a successful deposit:
- Sign/ endorse the back of your check.
- When prompted, enter the check amount carefully to ensure it matches your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking photos.
- Keep the check within the camera view-finder screen and be sure that all four corners are visible.
- Include as little surrounding check area as possible.
- Place your check on a solid, dark background before taking your photo.
- Be sure to keep your phone flat and steady when taking your photo.
- Confirm that a) the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit, and b) the MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.
- The daily limit on deposits via Mobile Deposit is $2,000.
How to Enroll
Mobile Banking is a service for anyone currently enrolled for our Online Banking service.
Already have our Mobile Banking APP installed on your smartphone:
- Log in to the South Shore Bank APP
- Select the tab labeled "Deposits"
- Follow the prompts to complete the deposit process
Get the App For Your Device
Not an Online Banking Customer? Enroll Today
Have questions? Need more information?
Check out our FAQs or contact a Personal Banking Advisor today by calling (781) 682-3715 or you can email us at cic at southshorebank dot com
Please note, the South Shore Bank App is only available at the App Store, Google Play and Kindle Store