South Shore Bank Client Service Live Chat
Real-time support – 6 days a week. No hold music & completely secure.
Live Online Chat Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. EST Monday – Friday and 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. EST Saturday.
Be sure to check out the FAQs section below to find out more about how our online chat service works.
Live Chat FAQ's
- Is Live chat available on mobile and tablet?You can access the chat system if you are logged in through the full website, even if you access it through a mobile or tablet device.
- What if no chat agents are available?Just like the phone system, you will be entered into the queue and the first chat available agent will assist you.
- Can I obtain my account number through chat?Our agents are unable to provide account numbers over the live chat system. Account numbers can only be given in person at a local branch office to protect customer's security.
- Can chat agents assist me with Online Banking?Our agents are available to help you navigate Online Banking. However, South Shore Bank chat agents cannot assist customers who are having trouble signing on to Online Banking. For Online Banking sign-on help, please call Online Banking Customer Support at 781-682-3715.
- Can chat agents assist with debit card fraud and Zelle hold?All fraud related inquiries should be handled over the phone or in person at your local branch.
- Are chat sessions recorded?Yes, all South Shore Bank chat sessions are recorded and saved for training and quality assurance.
- Can a chat transcript session be emailed to me?Yes, we can email you a copy of the chat transcript to the email address we have on file.