Monitoring your account and transaction is crucial to effectively managing your funds, track daily activity and protect yourself from possible fraud. You can effectively do that with our Alerts feature found on both South Shore Bank’s website and mobile app.
To sign up for Alerts on the full website:
- Log in on the South Shore Bank’s website
- On the top right side of the screen, press on Alerts
- After pressing on Alerts, a page with different tabs will open
- With Alerts, you can set up security and account activity alerts
To sign up for Alerts on the South Shore Banks Mobile Banking App:
- You must download the latest version of the South Shore Banks mobile banking app
- Log into South Shore Bank's app
- Select “More” from the main menu then tap “Alerts”
- Here users can create a variety of custom alerts based on transaction and account activity
|Type of Alerts|
You can receive alerts directly via email, SMS, online secure inbox and push notifications.
Not an Online Banking Customer? Enroll Today