Retirement Planning Center
The Retirement Planning Center provides access to comprehensive planning tools and guidance to help you have the retirement you hope for.
- Retirement Income planning
- Social Security consulting
- Medicare/Medicaid planning***
- Pension optimization strategies
- IRA Rollover strategies
IRA Rollover Special
GET UP TO $500* when you transfer your IRA or rollover your 401(k)** to the Investment Center at South Shore Bank.
- Invest $25,000-$49,999.99: we deposit $100 into your new account
- Invest $50,000-$99,999.99: we deposit $250 into your new account
- Invest $100,000 or more: we deposit $500 into your new account
Present coupon to a member of South Shore Bank’s Investment Center team when you meet for a no-obligation consultation to discuss your retirement.
The Retirement Planning Center can help your business build a new plan or revise an existing one to better suit your needs as a business owner while keeping the best interests of your employees in mind.
- Plan Design and Consulting
- Participant/Employee Education
- Investment Consulting
©2014 Broadridge Investor Solutions, Inc.
Investment products and services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. The Investment Center at South Shore Bank is a trade name of the Bank. Infinex and the bank are not affiliated. Products and services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value.
* Not all investors will be eligible. Please contact your tax advisor. Limited time offer. Subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. New Investment Center retirement account customers only and limited to one per tax reporting owner. We may report the value of this premium to the IRS. Incentive is paid within 45 days after account opening. Incentive is paid by South Shore Bank. Other restrictions may apply. Ask for details.
** Options for a 401(k) from a previous employer are roll it into an IRA, roll it into your new employer’s 401(k), leave it where it is (if permitted), or take a distribution in cash (taxes and early withdrawal penalties may apply).
***We do not provide tax or legal advice. Consult your tax and/or legal advisor.