Please call (781) 682-3715. Our Customer Service Representatives will be pleased to answer any questions that you may have concerning South Shore Bank.
If you lose your ATM or debit card, contact us immediately to cancel your card and request a new one. Or if you have Mobile Banking with Manage My Cards or utilize the CardValet® App, you can turn off the card yourself, then call us!
During business hours, please contact our Customer Information Center at (781) 682-3715. After business hours, please call (800) 554-8969.
You can learn about Privacy, Online Security and Identity Theft Prevention at our Privacy and Security page.
Rest assured, your deposits at South Shore Bank are 100% safe. South Shore Bank is insured through the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and Depositors Insurance Fund (DIF). All deposits at South Shore Bank are insured in full. Each depositor is insured by Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) to at least $250,000. All deposits above the FDIC insurance amount are insured by Depositors Insurance Fund (DIF).
To sign up for Small Business Online Bill Payment please call Customer Information Center at 781-682-3240 or visit your nearest branch.
Please view your account online and select the check number you’d like to view or call our Customer Information Center at (781) 682-3715 and a copy can be retrieved.
For more information on our locations and hours, visit our branches.
South Shore Bank’s routing number is 211371447.
- Endorse the back of your check by signing your name and write phrase: For Mobile Deposit Only at South Shore Bank*
- When prompted, enter the check amount carefully to ensure it matches your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking photos.
- Keep the check within the camera view-finder screen and be sure that all four corners are visible.
- Include as little surrounding check area as possible.
- Place your check on a solid, dark background before taking your photo.
- Be sure to keep your phone flat and steady when taking your photo.
- Confirm that a) the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit, and b) the MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.
- The daily limit on deposits via Mobile Deposit is $5,000.
*With the new indemnity provision of Federal Regulation CC, this step must be completed. South Shore Bank reserves the right to decline any deposit that is not properly endorsed.
South Shore Bank now offers Direct Connect to download account information into QuickBooks®, which gives you the power to manage your business more effectively.