Please call (781) 682-3715. Our Client Service Representatives will be pleased to answer any questions that you may have concerning South Shore Bank.
If you lose your ATM or debit card, contact us immediately to cancel your card and request a new one. Or if you have Mobile Banking with Manage My Cards or utilize the CardValet® App, you can turn off the card yourself, then call us!
During business hours, please contact our Client Information Center at (781) 682-3715. After business hours, please call (800) 554-8969.
You can learn about Privacy, Online Security and Identity Theft Prevention at our Privacy and Security page.
Rest assured, your deposits at South Shore Bank are 100% safe. South Shore Bank is insured through the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and Depositors Insurance Fund (DIF). All deposits at South Shore Bank are insured in full. Each depositor is insured by Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) to at least $250,000. All deposits above the FDIC insurance amount are insured by Depositors Insurance Fund (DIF).
Yes, this can be done from the "Download" link menu button on the Account Information page of your online banking account. A box will pop-up. Use the drop down buttons choose your date range and choose your file type (.csv, .ofx or .qfx). Next, click the "Download transactions" button. Upload into your desired application.
Image checks replace stacks of canceled checks with a clear, sharp image on your statement of each check paid (front only). This convenient service is provided to our customers at no additional charge.
A federal law, known as Check 21, makes it easier for banks to electronically transfer check images instead of physically transferring paper checks in order to make check processing faster and more efficient. Instead of receiving cancelled checks with your monthly statement, you will receive images of your cancelled checks.
Please view your account online and select the check number you’d like to view or call our Client Information Center at (781) 682-3715 and a copy can be retrieved.
For more information on our locations and hours, visit our branches.
South Shore Bank’s routing number is 211371447.
To sign up for Bill Payment, you first must be enrolled in our Online Banking service. ENROLL NOW! Once enrolled, just log into Online Banking and select the Bill Payment link.
- Endorse the back of your check by signing your name and write phrase: For Mobile Deposit Only at South Shore Bank*
- When prompted, enter the check amount carefully to ensure it matches your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking photos.
- Keep the check within the camera view-finder screen and be sure that all four corners are visible.
- Include as little surrounding check area as possible.
- Place your check on a solid, dark background before taking your photo.
- Be sure to keep your phone flat and steady when taking your photo.
- Confirm that a) the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit, and b) the MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.
*With the new indemnity provision of Federal Regulation CC, this step must be completed. South Shore Bank reserves the right to decline any deposit that is not properly endorsed.