Automated Clearing House (ACH) services enable you and receive money electronically on predetermined dates. You may use the ACH system to process electronic withdrawals from customers.
- Reduce costs and inefficiencies of producing checks
- Manage receivables more efficiency
- Accessible through South Shore Bank’s Business Online Banking which makes is simple to create templates, upload files and process an ACH Batch.
- Direct Deposit
- Preauthorized Debits
- Cash Concentration
- Vendor Payments
- Tax Payments
Being able to do your banking right from the convenience of your office – that’s just one of the benefits Remote Deposit can bring to you! You’ll also be able to deposit checks, through our secure online banking site, as late as 6:00 p.m. and receive credit on the same business day.
How does all this work? Our team at South Shore Bank will work with you to determine the appropriate type of scanner required for your check volume. After filling out simple application paperwork together, we’ll get you installed, trained and be there along the way any time you need support.
Today, you need to be able to manage your business from wherever it takes you – South Shore Bank’s Business Mobile Banking allows you to do just this! Our user-friendly Business Mobile Application allows you to quickly and securely:
- Easily access our Application by just using your fingerprint
- Quick and simple overview of all account balances
- Detailed account history
- Transfers between accounts
- Deposit a check right from the convenience of your mobile phone/tablet
- Pay your bills via our Bill Payment system
Streamline your receivables processing and gain easier updating of customer payments with faster access to funds utilizing South Shore Bank’s Lockbox services.
With a locally based and convenient processing center, our Lockbox service helps customers improve how quickly you get access to your deposits.
Payments are sent directly to a Lockbox that is collected several times a day and checks are deposited directly into your South Shore Bank checking account. In addition to improved cash flow and increased controls and security, your business will also enjoy:
- Same-day image files of all deposits
- Easy and convenient online access to all deposits and exception items
- Customizable output files to streamline your receivable processing
Merchant Card Processing
Through our Merchant Card Processing Partner, MPX, South Shore Bank offers state-of-the-art credit card processing solutions. Not only can we offer superior products, but we also provide industry leading customer support and competitive pricing. Our Merchant Card Processing program allows your business to:
- Accept payments from MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover
- Provide training to certify PCI compliance
- EMV enabled terminals to limit business’ liability for fraudulent transactions
- Streamline sales management and inventory management with industry leading POS equipment