South Shore Bank eCash Management product offers premier online access for business customers. eCash Management is a modular system which includes Information Reporting, Automated Clearing House (ACH), Wire Transfer and Remote Deposit Capture. Customers can build a cash management product specifically for their business’s needs.
Information Reporting Module
- Provides customers with an array of balance and transaction reports
- Provides customers with stop payment, account transfer and check copy capabilities
- Balance and transaction detail can be exported to your accounting software for updating and reconciliation
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Module
- Provides customers with the ability to create both debit and credit transactions using preformatted templates for payroll, state and federal taxes and remittances.
- Provides customers the ability to initiate same day transfers through the Federal Reserve System.
Remote Deposit Capture
- Provides customers with the ability to process check deposits from the convenience of their own office.
- Using a high speed scanner provided by the Bank, the customer will be able to capture an image of the checks for deposit and then electronically transmit those images directly to the Bank for processing.
- Reduces the cost of check processing and transportation, and gain the convenience of extended deposit cutoffs.
- Detailed deposit reports are available and the images of the checks can be viewed for up to five business days or downloaded to the desktop or a CD.
The eCash Management system utilizes 128 bit encryption, the strongest available on the Internet as well as Multifactor Authentication so that you can be assured you are accessing our secure site. Your company would be assigned a company ID and each authorized user would have their own individual user ID and password. For security and auditing purposes the system allows you to limit access to accounts and functionality.
For more information on our eCash Management product, you can contact us through our business information request form or you can call us toll free at (800) 660-7800.